The most important asset behind your successful home business - a team of quality people.*
Mr Chris Bylhouwer
Australia Operations Manager. (A.O.M.)
Chris has been involved in Building Industry most of his working life:-
- 7 Years as a Tradesman/Instructor Vehicle Builder with N.S.W. Government.
- 2 years in Hospitality, including managing a 237 room Motel in Alice Springs.
- 5 years partnership in an Adelaide Building Firm. License SGL48913.
Since 1988 self employed, with experience ranging from most facets of Building Work to Concrete: Specialised Coatings, Treatments and Spray Paving.
Specialising in – Most areas relating to business establishment, growth and decorating concrete. With a transparent history of respect, consistency and professionalism, is a trademark of all dealings with Chris. He is a family man who enjoys property development, Sailing, Martial Arts, Motor bikes, & supporting Licensee’s.
Mr Tony Constable
Tony is our representative in New Zealand and all things Kiwi.
- Carries a broad range of knowledge in all aspects of concrete decorating.
- A native Kiwi, he has established himself with valuable legal and technical skills.
- Has a background of over 26 years in various forms within the building industry.
- Tony’s role is to help with a smooth transition for Kiwis into the proven Australian system.
Specialising in – Marketing, selling, business operations, N.Z. Govt regulations. Tony is a proud Grandfather who enjoys the footy, fishing and the relaxed N.Z. lifestyle.
Mr Brandon Yoko
South African Operations Manager. (S.A.O.M.)
Brandon is our Representative in South Africa and all things S.A.
- Successfully operated his own motor glass replacement business in Durban.
- A native African, now living in Salt Rock on the beautiful Dolphin Coast.
- Now operates the largest sandstone & natural stone quarry based in Lesotho.
Brandon’s role is to establish our services and new Licensee’s in South Africa.
Specialising in – Product and service promotion, S.A. business regulations. Brandon is married with 3 children and loves the lifestyle on the Dolphin Coast in Kwa Zulu Natal, right next to Ballito.
Mr Barry Webb
Head Office Support (H.O.S) Product technical and manufacturing expert
Barry is our resident industrial chemist dealing in management, mineral and chemical products.
- Account Manager with Orica Chemnet Spectrum (O.C.S.)
- National Industry Manager with Mineral & Chemical Traders (M.C.T.)
- Chief chemist with Bestobell rubber and plastics
- National Sales Manager with Harcros Industrial Chemicals
- Regional Sales Manager with Fernz Speciality Chemicals. (F.S.C.)
- Business development Manager with Chem-Supply.
Specialising in – Factual product manufacturing and technical knowledge towards all material suppliers. Barry enjoys singing in a band, travel and forwarding his knowledge to our Licensee’s.
Mr Blake Harrowfield
Head Office Application Trainer
- A local South Australian country boy, now a local home-town businessman.
- He has worked many local jobs including the abattoir’s and for building contractors.
- He has trained many Licensee’s at head office and also on site for their follow-up training.
Mr Adam Christopher
Head Office Application Trainer
Adam offers the wider scope of concrete services, usually referred to as “advanced applications”
- A local South Australian country boy, was once a N.T. jackaroo and station-hand. (Many stories)
- He has worked and trained staff in the retail sector, ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Experienced with Spray Paving, however his main focus is now on specialist coatings.
Adam offers an relaxed training session, to unravel the complexities of his chosen skills.
Specialising in – Epoxy, polyurethanes, polishing, imitation floor boards, slate and sandstone. Adam enjoys the outback, renovating his Harley, travel and sharing his skills with our licensees.
Mrs Felicity Bylhouwer
Head Office Administration
Felicity has worked in the financial industry for over 19 years including:
- 2 Years with a merchant bank.
- 15 Years with a major bank dealing with foreign exchange and money markets.
- 2 Years operating her own independent finance broker firm.
- Travelled extensively around the world in her small amount of spare time.
Specialising in – Coordinating travel, airfares and accommodation for new operators to training. Felicity is busy juggling two young boys around bowling, playing the saxophone, gardening and travel.
* Note – Since 1991, (approx 30 years) we have engaged a number of team members for sales and or training services. This page may show previous members no longer with us. Some new members may not be on this page yet. However all team members accept payment for their services which includes a LIFETIME OF FREE SUPPORT to the Licensees they have introduced and or trained.